In Gear Actuators Katsa is best known for its KV Worm Gear Actuators. The series of modular Worm Gear Actuators is based on decades of experience. KV-series Worm Gear Actuator is a gear system which can be used for many purposes, e.g. lifting heavy systems, whenever linear motion with accuracy is needed.
The core of the KV series is the high-quality transmission with a reliable trapezoid screw. A total of 6 basic sizes can be combined with wide number of optional features. The mounting lugs and flanges are easy to modify to meet the particular needs of any application. There is an extensive range of standard electric motor mounting flanges for the gearboxes.
Katsa’s proprietary and reliable anti-backslash character facilitates the use of Katsa gearboxes in the most demanding applications.
General technical overview of Katsa´s Gear Actuators:
- 6 basic size ranges with wide range of features for example
- Stainless Steel or Cast Iron Housing
- Trapezoid covering for dusty conditions
- Smooth and accurate movement with anti-backlash design
- Gear unit operates also in wet conditions (for example paper industry)
- Free selection of mounting position
- Normal gear unit is not intended for continuous operation at nominal load