Mobile Working Machines
Power Take-Off (PTO) Gearboxes and Clutches for Working Machines
Katsa has decades of experience in designing and manufacturing Power Take-Off Gearboxes and Clutches for Working Machines. Main applications are Mobile Rock Crushers where Katsa ´s PTO´s are known as an extremely reliable solution for harsh conditions. Similar technology can be adapted eg. for Mobile Screeners, Shredders or Wood Chippers.
With the standard Gearbox- and Clutch configurations power can go up to 1300 kW and clutch dynamic torques up to 16 000 Nm. Running speeds for Pumps and other Power-Take-Offs can be adapted project related. Katsa has also developed an integrated control system expanding the life time and performance of the gearboxes and clutches. The control system can be either integrated into the main control or separately as a stand-alone with a panel.
For Diesel-Electric Hybrid solutions Katsa has available the L800 series Hybrid-Pumpdrive which merges Diesel-Engine and Electric-Motor in to one PTO Gearbox. This innovative Hybrid-Pumpdrive utilizes freewheel clutches in both input shafts which for separate clutches are not needed!
General technical overview of Katsa´s PTO´s and Clutches:
- Engine Power up to 1300 kW
- Hydraulic Clutch Dynamic Torque up to 16 000 Nm
- Diesel-Engine bell housing from SAE 0 to SAE 3
- Pump mounting sizes from SAE B to SAE D
- Flexible Gear Ratios for optimal Engine ↔ Pump RPM´s
- Other PTO´s for example with Open Shaft End
- Independent Oil Circulation with Oil Pump and Integrated Oil Sump
- Clutches Control Block with Proportional Valves for Smooth Engagement
- Full Control and Condition Monitoring System
- Various Accessories; Cooling, Filtering, etc.
Katsa´s new conveyor gearbox series is developed to offer the most effective solution for all kinds of demanding conveyor applications.
Driving electric motor with flange connection
• No need for swingbase
• Easy installation and alignment – especially during field service
• Electric motor can be attached and detached easily without removing the gearbox
Flange coupling at output shaft
• Gearbox can be always detached from the drum – even in the harshest conditions or situations where the hollow shaft may have jammed!
• Minimal space requirements during installation and dismantling
Torque arm on top of the gearbox
• During drum detaching the gearbox & electric motor package can be hanging still.
• Easy mechanical dismantling and installation – only flange coupling needs to be detached
• No need for electrical installations – all electrics can be leaved on place
Unique shape of EASYCON gearbox housing
• Bended gearbox shape allows easy access for cleaning and servicing the conveyor cleaner beyond the drum
Two-sided output shaft
• Identical output shaft ends for drum connections on both sides
• Same gearbox can be mounted on either side of the drum – clear advantage in spare part management
• Four different sizes
• Power range between 95 – 1260kW
• Gear rations between 12.5 – 40
• EASYCON – Service friendly conveyor drive
• TUNCON – Special tunnel conveyor drive
• Axial fan
• Flange coupling on output shaft
• Flexible input coupling
• Torque arm connection points
• Brake disc integrated to input coupling
• Disc brake with manual release
• Torque arm with ball eye
• Oil heaters
• KAre – KATSA remote, condition monitoring and gearbox controlling