Mobile Working Machines
Power Take-Off (PTO) Gearboxes and Clutches for Working Machines
Katsa has decades of experience in designing and manufacturing Power Take-Off Gearboxes and Clutches for Working Machines. Main applications are Mobile Rock Crushers where Katsa ´s PTO´s are known as an extremely reliable solution for harsh conditions. Similar technology can be adapted eg. for Mobile Screeners, Shredders or Wood Chippers.
With the standard Gearbox- and Clutch configurations power can go up to 1300 kW and clutch dynamic torques up to 16 000 Nm. Running speeds for Pumps and other Power-Take-Offs can be adapted project related. Katsa has also developed an integrated control system expanding the life time and performance of the gearboxes and clutches. The control system can be either integrated into the main control or separately as a stand-alone with a panel.
For Diesel-Electric Hybrid solutions Katsa has available the L800 series Hybrid-Pumpdrive which merges Diesel-Engine and Electric-Motor in to one PTO Gearbox. This innovative Hybrid-Pumpdrive utilizes freewheel clutches in both input shafts which for separate clutches are not needed!
General technical overview of Katsa´s PTO´s and Clutches:
- Engine Power up to 1300 kW
- Hydraulic Clutch Dynamic Torque up to 16 000 Nm
- Diesel-Engine bell housing from SAE 0 to SAE 3
- Pump mounting sizes from SAE B to SAE D
- Flexible Gear Ratios for optimal Engine ↔ Pump RPM´s
- Other PTO´s for example with Open Shaft End
- Independent Oil Circulation with Oil Pump and Integrated Oil Sump
- Clutches Control Block with Proportional Valves for Smooth Engagement
- Full Control and Condition Monitoring System
- Various Accessories; Cooling, Filtering, etc.