Published on October 14th, 2020
New Katsa L430 PTO Upbox Drivetrain Gearbox
Katsa has delivered the first units of the new L430 PTO Upbox. This new PTO Upbox is designed to give the best performance for heavy-duty vehicles. Engine mounting is integrated with SAE 1 14” size bell housing flange. Centre distance is 430 mm upwards and the Upbox has two PTO´s for hydraulic pumps or other equipment.
In addition, the Upbox has very high thermal capacity and extended oil-sump to achieve the highest reliability in the harshest conditions.
- Input Power max. 400 kW
- Input connection SAE 1 14” Engine Bell Housing
- Centre distance: 430 mm
- Gear Ratio i = 0.8 … 1.2
- Output connections
- Drivetrain Output: Driveshaft flange XS 150/180, SAE or plain shaft.
- 2 x PTO´s: SAE C / B Hydraulic Pump connections
- Pressure lubrication with integrated oil-pump & oil-sump in the gearbox housing.
- Housing material: Cast Iron, weight ~260 kg
- Optional Accessory: Oil-cooler & filter, KAre – remote condition monitoring system.