KAreTM – Katsa Remote published on BAUMA 2019
On Monday the 8.4.2019, Katsa introduced the newly developed Asset IoT and monitoring solution KAre at BAUMA, the largest trade fair in the world.
IoT and Big Data are the new trend in the business since they enable completely new opportunities for:
- fleet management
- additional new services (e.g. preventive maintenance)
- future sales and leasing models
- future R&D
The diversity of possibilities multiplied by the variety of applications leads to an extremely wide range of specific customer needs. With KAre, Katsa offers one of the most flexible systems on the market.
The system consists of:
- configurable hardware unit
- GPRS/3G/4G or WLAN data transfer
- versatile and customisable sensor setup
- J1939 CAN messages of choice
- safe and secure Finnish cloud server
- easy to use web browser interface for OEMs and end users
Compared to many competitors, the initial investment as well as the operating costs are kept on a reasonable level by using industry standard components. Please have a closer look at our leaflet or meet us at BAUMA 2019 A3/221.